Sunday 5 June 2016

Happy Fathers Day Messages from Daughter-In-Law | Happy Day Massage From Daughter

Happy Fathers Day Messages from Daughter-In-Law






The words Father-in-law and Daughter-in-law
should be deleted from the English dictionary ..
Because all Fathers-in-law’s and Daughter-in-law’s
should ideally end up becoming fathers and Daughters.
Happy Fathers Day to a man .. .. I also call my dad.



If you are so extraordinary
As a Father-In-Law,
I can imagine how amazing
You would be as a Father.




I have always told my husband
That I want him to be exactly like you,
When he grows older.
Happy Fathers Day To A
Wonderful Father-in-law.





Thanks for being an awesome Father-in-law. May God bless you more with good health, joy, love, and good fortune.



Dad Ιn law, Μany things Ηave changed over Τhe years, Βut you are still Τhe same awesome Ρerson you always Ηave been.



For the best dad who always had a smile for me
Though we may be far apart right now,
But herez a big hug and kiss for you,
To let you know how special you are…!!



Pita se aesa rishta banaaya jaaye,
Jise umar bhar nibhaaya jaaye,
Rishta rahe aesa hamaara…
Udaas ho agar pita,
Toh humse bhi na muskuraya jaaye!

Father's Day Images